Monday, April 25, 2016

Currently: earth by april



Current Books: I'm halfway through The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker and about to start Counting Thyme by Melanie Conklin. For my morning read, I just finished The Furious Longing of God by Brennan Manning and started Spiritual Sobriety by Elizabeth Esther. For small group, I am reading Blueprint for Discipleship by Kevin Watson.

Current Playlist: I have been hitting shuffle on iTunes.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Apple sodas

Current Color: Red

Current Food: Tonight, I did a taco bar for our leadership meeting at my house.

Current Drink: Mostly water with an apple soda from time to time and coffee to start my day

Current Favorite Favorite: The community that is forming around The Well

Current Wishlist: Books. A lot of books. So many books.

Current Needs: A few things for my trip to Honduras, the last $55 to make my financial goal for Honduras, to update my Tetanus shot

Current Triumph: I had a poem accepted for publication at "Mothers Always Write."

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: The postal service. They failed to forward a package containing something I cannot replace that did not even belong to me. *cries* It appears to have been stolen from the porch of our old address.

Current Indulgence: Writing this despite the five billion items on my to-do list

Current Mood: Pretty good, especially considering the amount of extraverting I have had to do over the last week

Current Outfit: Last year's VBS t-shirt, jeans, sparkly Toms

Current #1 Blessing: My husband... he just is.

Current Quote: “There is a beautiful transparency to honest disciples who never wear a false face and do not pretend to be anything but who they are.” ― Brennan Manning

Current Photo:

All sorts of animals in our backyard


Title taken from:

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes.

e. e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies