Thursday, March 24, 2016

You Prepared on Middle Places


2016 has been all about preparing.
As I write, I am in the middle of preparing for a move. I am in the middle of preparing for next week’s worship experience. Preparations are in full swing for spending the summer in another country.
The problem with all of this preparing? Sometimes, my thoughts are so set on getting things ready for the future, I don’t stop to enjoy the present.
I prepared for today, for moving to Olive Branch, for helping my husband plant a church, for revising my manuscript, for working as a substitute teacher, etc. All of my yesterdays were spent preparing for today, and all of my todays are spent preparing for tomorrow.
Will I ever be finished making preparations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies