Monday, November 2, 2015

Step by Step on Middle Places



I have to admit, before last week, I didn’t know what steps came after admitting you have a problem. For as long as I can remember, I have said and heard other people say things like, “Well, at least you admit that is a problem. That’s the first step.”

So last week, I shared about that on Middle Places and I went ahead and looked up the 12 Steps online. I shared the second step in that same blog post. And then I closed that window on my computer. Yesterday, I sat down with my laptop, trying to decide what to blog about this week, and I realized I should probably check out the remaining steps. After all, if I told you all about taking step one and step two, it wouldn’t hurt to share a bit about the rest of the steps, right?

It turns out, I have been inadvertently continuing my personal spiritual 12 Step program without even knowing the steps. Although, I may have steps three and four reversed in practice.

Continue reading on Middle Places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies