Monday, June 22, 2015

Currently: June Trembled Like a Butterfly

Current Books: I am halfway through Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher. It is a comforting read. I am listening to the audio for My True Love Gave To Me. It is a collection of holiday short stories by some wonderful YA authors. I just finished listening to An Uncommon Reader... a fun little romp about the Queen of England becoming addicted to books.

Current Playlist: Audio books while I pack and clean and pack and clean and pack and clean... and sometimes while I pack... and clean.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: I'm still in my PJs.

Current Color: Bright blue

Current Food: Haydn made me crave a hot dog last night, so I went to Sonic.

Current Drink: Since I was at Sonic... cherry limeade.

Current Favorite Favorite: The creative team I was a part of at FUMC gave me a check as a thank you, and that means I got new books. I love book shopping.

Current Wishlist: To visit my family in Kentucky

Current Needs: Peace

Current Triumph: I raised enough money (thanks to all of you) to build a house in Natalie's memory while we are in Honduras this coming week.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Adjusting to bifocals and living in limbo

Current Indulgence: Eating our because my kitchen is packed

Current Mood: Mostly good, but also homesick and tired

Current Outfit: plaid Hershey Kisses pants and a long-sleeved TUPELO t-shirt

Current #1 Blessing: People. So many people who love us...

Current Quote: “Life is so extraordinary. Wonderful surprises are just around the most unexpected corners.” ― Rosamunde Pilcher, Winter Solstice

Current Photo:

Title taken from: “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Honduras. May it remind you what a blessing you are to others.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies