Monday, May 11, 2015

Currently: May is a Pious Fraud

Current Books: I just read Bone Gap and was swept off my feet. Now I am reading Yes, Please, because I really need to laugh. I am listening to the audio of Before I Fall. I also just listened to Belzhar and loved it.

Current Playlist: Hitting shuffle on iTunes and seeing what comes up

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: I just ate Taco Bell.

Current Colors: Bright red

Current Food: Pepperoni and cheese

Current Drink: Manzanita Sol

Current Favorite Favorite: Stress Away oil blend rubbed on my wrists. I keep sniffing my wrists.

Current Wishlist: A haircut

Current Needs: Peace, patience, stamina


 photo 635573295684369289743599320_tumblr_ml86xz4gvs1rtpwjko1_500_zpsrba8ovj4.gif


Current Triumph: I survived the weekend.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Weekends

Current Indulgence: I think I am going to make brownies in a few minutes.

Current Mood: At this exact moment, I am okay. Mostly, lately, I am a big ball of anxiety (hence the Stress Away on my wrists and the hatred of weekends).

Current Outfit: jeans, Bell Jar tee, white sweater, sparkly back Toms

Current #1 Blessing: My husband. He doesn't always understand me, but he always tries and he is always supportive. He encourages me to feel my feelings. He doesn't freak when I text him thirty times in ten minutes.


 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-29387-1421989738-6_zpstmfh67r5.gif


Current Quote: “Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it.” -Amy Poehler

Current Photo:
Jamberries on my tootsies



Title taken from:  "May is a pious fraud of the almanac." - James R. Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies