Monday, March 16, 2015

Fan-Girling on Middle Places



I believe in fangirl-ing.

I do.

Here’s the deal: When someone inspires you, you should tell them. Tell them face-to-face or write them a letter or send an email or skywrite it with an airplane above their house. I don’t care how you tell them. Just tell them. We need to know when we inspire one another.

God uses people to help people. Often Person-A never even knows God used them to help Person-B. And then, one day, Person-A may be feeling really down. They may be feeling worthless. They may feel like nothing they have done really matters.

That’s when it helps to hear from Person-B.

I tell you this coming off a weekend where I totally fangirl-ed.

FINISH READING AT MIDDLE PLACES BY CLICKING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies