Saturday, January 24, 2015

Turns out, it is possible to be a crazy cat lady without being old or single.


 photo tumblr_n9wkhxQY0O1rdwisso1_500_zps6a4aea79.gif


Sorry I've been scarce here. I'm still working on revisions. In order to focus, I've been going to Corey's office first thing each morning. Working there helps me treat my work as a job and not get distracted by things around the house. And I've been doing a fairly good job of not opening my Mac again once I come home in the afternoon. That's helping me maintain some form of mental balance.

My birthday is coming up on Tuesday. I'll be 33. I had planned to do another Birthday Acts of Kindness kind of thing this year, but with revisions in full swing, I changed my mind. Instead, we'll probably go to dinner after Corey gets out of a meeting that evening. I will spend the day working. But I ENJOY my work, so that's not a bad thing at all.


 photo tumblr_n49sli6TcI1sfoav0o1_500_zps75be829f.gif


Corey had to spend the last few weekends out of town. In his absence, I let one of the cats, The Doctor, sleep in our bed. As a result, he's become rather spoiled. If I roll over, he will crawl across me and lay down so I'm facing him again. He prefers to be touching me at all times, even if it's just one paw laid on my arm. It is both adorable and somewhat pathetic.

For both of us.

Turns out, it is possible to be a crazy cat lady without being old or single. ;)

I finally watched the season 8 finale of Doctor Who today. I like Clara less and less, but it was worth suffering through her just for that salute. I can say that without it being a spoiler, but if you watched it already, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Hopefully, I will have more of substance to share soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies