Thursday, January 22, 2015

Candy Crush on Middle Places


I downloaded a bunch of games when I had the flu. I was worthless for reading and writing, so I watched endless Netflix shows and played on my phone – butt planted firmly in the recliner.
Of course, once I felt better, I quit playing those games.
Mostly.
*blushes*
I may still spend too much time with Candy Crush: Soda Saga.
I thought I’d play it for a while and then move on, but that didn’t happen. Each night, before bed, I find myself moving around candies, trying to “pop the bottles” and “save the bears.” I have thought, a few times, about how playing that kind of game is similar to revising my book. If I move this scene here, it changes everything over there, so now I have to come up with a new plan to fix that. And when I fix that, it changes where everything else is lined up, so now I have five new problems to solve.
It’s an easy metaphor.
Last night, however, something a little harsher hit me.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE READING, CLICK HERE TO VISIT MIDDLE PLACES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies