Thursday, August 14, 2014

Currently: August Hangs

Current Books: I'm reading The Secret Place by Tana French. It comes out next month. Pre-order it. Everything she writes is golden. And that's saying something from me. I don't read her genre, but I am so glad my friend Dana convinced me to pick up Into the Woods

Current Playlist: I hit shuffle a lot lately. 

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Too much time on Twitter

Current Colors: Springy colors

Current Food: We've been grilling a lot lately. Burgers, hot dogs, chicken…

Current Drink: Coffee with caramel vanilla creamer or peach soda, when I'm not drinking water

Current Favorite Favorite: gifs - I know I came late to the party. They are fun though. I am a bit addicted to them. I apologize if they show up a lot on the blog for a while.


 photo tumblr_m6g3u7DT3g1qfwe3i_zps36fe7ac9.gif


Current Wishlist: This bag, this sticker, this shirt

Current Needs: To start writing a new story… I function better when I am writing.

Current Triumph: I got my house cleaned last week. It looks pretty good. Minus those corners I can't stay on top of.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Housework. I am tired of corners. I want a round house. Every corner or angle collects dirt and cat hair. Just let me live in a giant ball, please.

Current Indulgence: I bought a new purse. I love my purple Hobo, but it is small, and since hubby bought me an iPad mini and I am now carrying Jamberry catalogues everywhere, I needed more space.

Current Mood: I'm in a good place.

Current Outfit: dark jeans, green fitted tee, black & silver sandals

Current #1 Blessing: my husband's support

Current Quote:  “sometimes something makes perfect sense, and then it's a complete mystery when you look at it the next day,” ― Dana ReinhardtHarmless

Current Photo:  ((the 11th day of this manicure with Jamberry wraps))






Title taken from:  Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies