Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Scene from Real Life



I give you a scene from real life.

We traveled to a baseball tournament a few weekends ago, and we stayed with my best friend's family. Between games, my boys entertained Leila's girls, and it was lovely. One morning, Leila carried a cardboard box into the kitchen. We get enough packages that my boys instantly recognized it as something that had been delivered.

Leila set the box on her kitchen island. My boys swarmed to her side.

Boys: What book did you get?
Leila: Book?
Boys: In the box. What book is it?
Leila: It's not a book. It's a shower curtain.

My boys were baffled. Apparently, all UPS boxes contain books.

Yes, these are definitely my kids. Can you guess what usually comes in the mail for their mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies