Saturday, March 30, 2013

Reliving a Bit




In our homeschool this week... we read about two queens, Mary and Elizabeth. We started a biography of Franz Joseph Haydn and read a bit of Shakespeare each day. David began learning cursive and Haydn finished up a geography workbook.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... Haydn is a part of a PEERs program now, and we are both getting a lot out of it. Talking with other parents who face similar struggles with their kids... it's priceless.

My favorite thing this week was... reliving another bit of the Harry Potter books with my boys and hearing David predict the end of the book. He is about half right. ;)

Things I'm working on... I'm taking a class online and I'm working on character sketches for my current novel.

I'm cooking... I tried another recipe with quinoa. I really want to like quinoa, but I don't so far.

I'm grateful for... The Autism Center, my husband's heart, my pink Bible, hair ties, organic honeycrisp apples, the Middle Sisters, and good books to read.

I'm praying for... patience, perseverance, peace.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)

“I want my name to mean me.” 
― Mark HaddonThe Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies