Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project Life: January

I started Project Life this year. I have seen my friend Stephanie doing her own binders for a couple of years and I adore what she shows on her blog. I miss scrapbooking but felt overwhelmed when I thought about catching up. So I started fresh. And, because I love it so much, I am doing an album for my sister as well. I am doing hers as more of a monthly thing, since I am not around her kids and can't minutely document their weeks. (I so wish I was there and could do weekly pages for them as well). Anyhow, here are some of the mini-layouts I have done so far this year. I print them on cardstock and slide them neatly into their pockets. It's fun and simple.

David's first bit of homeschool work
Pumpkin Cheese Bread and a Double Chocolate Loaf

Eliza and her daddy in Virginia snow

Mom and Carrie and sweet Tyrus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies