Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creative Energy

I have paused writing the cake book while I work out an issue in my head. Also, I am waiting for news after chatting with an editor. Rather than letting my brain go crazy, I am doing other creative things. Usually, if I focus my energies on some project or another, my writing issue can work itself out. Mostly, I've been drawing and coloring in a sketch book Ashley gave me on my last birthday. My art is nothing like Canaan's sketchbook in Tornado, but I'm having fun. I also put together an iMovie using a poem I wrote a few years ago.


1 comment:

  1. The poem with the art, with no sound, was haunting and raw--very lovely!!

    I find that drawing and coloring feeds my writing, too, and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies