Monday, July 23, 2012

Wanna Shine Shine Shine?

I always trust any author recommended by my friend Joshilyn, best-selling novelist and blogger that makes me laugh so hard I cry. She posted about a book called Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer, so when that book popped up on my Amazon Vine newsletter, I ordered an advanced reader edition.

I am currently reading this beautiful novel while staying in a cabin in the woods in central Mississippi. Oddly enough, my husband is preaching a revival and there is a revival preacher in the second chapter. I promise, MY revival preacher is nothing like HER revival preacher. Also, the little boy in the story, Bubber, is so much like my Haydn I had to wonder if Lydia knows him.

So, you should buy Shine Shine Shine. Soon. Like, now. At least pop over to Joss' blog and enter a contest to win it. Joss reads the audio version, and if you've never heard her read, you are missing out.

Here is the link: http://www.joshilynjackson.com/ftk/?p=2113

Go. Now. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies