Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently: June Bug

Current Books: With the boys, I am reading Merits of Mischief by TR Burns. In the car, we are listening to Starcross by Philip Reeve. On my own, I am reading Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. In the Bible, I'm on Job.

Current Playlist: A mix really. When I'm cooking, it's 90s music. I've been listening to bluegrass for inspiration before writing sessions, since the work-in-progress is narrated by a Kentucky girl.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Stealing the hubster's Nutty Bars. I didn't buy myself junk food on purpose, but I keep taking his. Sort of defeats the purpose.

Current Colors: Kentucky Blue

Current Fetish: Sims Freeplay. Brain-free activity when I can't stand to think anymore.

Current Food: I'm snacking on yogurt coated pretzels.

Current Drink: Fuze: Peach Mango

Current Favorite Favorite: Vacation Bible School. It allows me a couple of kid-free hours to catch up.

Current Wishlist: food processor, bluetooth headphones, a personal chef to handle all of these new food issues (a girl can dream can't she?)

Current Needs: some motivation to reorganize my kitchen/homeschool area

Current Triumph: A couple of agents requested materials this week. *happy dance*

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Plumbing trouble.

Current Indulgence: Pistachios

Current Mood: Upbeat, but also tired. I got a bit too much sun at the baseball tournament last weekend.

Current #1 Blessing: Watching my sons play baseball. I am not a big sports person, but they make it fun.

Current Slang or Saying: "Baby steps."

Current Outfit: jeans, black sleeveless top, black glitter TOMs, neon pink socks

Current Link: I'm planning to attend a conference in Kentucky this fall. I am entering a few pieces in their contest first. It would be nice to win and go for free.

Current Quote“Wisest is she who knows she does not know.” 
 Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Current Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies