Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Felicities: My Birthday Edition

It has been a while since I posted my Felicities. I was posting "Multitudes on Monday" for quite a while and the two lists were often the same. I am still keeping my 1000 Gifts list, but I am no longer typing them up once a week. So, it seems a good time to return to my dear friend, Natalie, and her Friday Felicities...




Friday Felicities

Chocolate pumpkin muffins
Apple chai from Starbucks
Successfully completing 30 Random Acts of Kindness today
Birthday cards from family
Constant texts, tweets and FB messages to tell me happy birthday
Blog readers that make my spirit soar
Our church building, early in the morning
Fat pen refills, at last
An email David sent me from school today
The boys helping me bake this week
Lunch with a good book at my favorite place

PS I miss you, Nattie-Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies