Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Currently: Falling

Current Books: I picked up the first book in the Warriors series of books, because I wanted to be a good parent and know what my child is reading. I planned to read the first one only. My thought was something like, "I will force myself to read one, and then I can be done with it. There is no way I will get sucked into a series where all of the characters are cats." Well, never say never. I am on the 4th book now. I am addicted.

Current Playlist: I have listened to Adele some, thanks to Spotify. And, due to it's use in church on Sunday, I cannot quit hearing "I'm a Believer" in the back of my mind. 

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Eating. I am definitely eating too much and too often. I know I need to get that under control. 

Current Colors: Orange, Black & White. This is due to my sister's wedding coming up.

Current Fetish: Pinterest. I love that place. I have cooked more since opening a Pinterest account than ever before. So many great recipes. I have also done a few crafty projects I would not have thought up on my own.

Current Food: Crockpot Chicken Dressing, which I like to call Thanksgiving Crack. I made some last week, to see if I liked it enough to make it on Thanksgiving. That stuff was so good, I think I will make it once a week.

Current Drink: Still Diet Coke. 

Current Favorite Favorite: My husband. I am enjoying his company even more than usual lately.

Current Wishlist: 13 inch Macbook. I don't care if it is a plain Macbook, a Macbook Pro or an Air Mac. Just so long as it is 13 inches and made by Apple.  ;)

Current Needs: A med switch. I am not myself on this medication. My poetry? It sucketh. Some part of my brain that is essentially what makes me, well, me, is not working.

Current Triumphs: Completing my manuscript.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: My hair. I have let it grow so I can wear it down in my sister's wedding. I put it into a ponytail as soon as I shower each morning. It drives me nuts.

Current Celebrity Crush: Nada

Current Indulgence: This morning, Haydn and I stopped at Hardee's for terribly unhealthy sausage biscuits.

Current Mood: eh. It is better today than the last few days. I had a dream last night that felt like a prophesy. It boosted my spirits considerably.

Current #1 Blessing: We leave for SC on Friday, and Corey gets to go with us. His schedule is so crazy that he has not gotten to travel with me in a long time. I am looking forward to it.

Current Slang or Saying: Oy! I say it all the time. I write it even more than I say it.

Current Outfit: jeans, David Crowder squirrel shirt, pink bracelet that reminds me to pray for Louise, my rings and New Balance sneakers

Current Link: My Daddy has a blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies