Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

1000 Gifts (1251 - 1350)

  • Journals at National Gallery of Art
  • Writing poems in an art gallery
  • Navigating DC alone
  • Leila making me laugh, when I was near tears
  • Catherine telling me what to do. LOL!
  • Long shorts under dresses
  • The "Pepperoni Conspiracy" theory
  • UK Pajama Pants
  • Audio of The Story Girl
  • Audio of Churched
  • Audio of Water Babies
  • Kitties doing tricks for treats
  • Naming a cat Sir Ashley
  • Jimmy smiling
  • Meeting Porky, at last
  • Brianna's freckles
  • Feeling at home, even after 10 years
  • Stories that never get old
  • Boys discussing pepperoni downstairs
  • Mickey Mouse Bandaids
  • Driving Nat's Creek
  • "You know you're in Kentucky when..."
  • Raiding the UK aisle at the Louisa Walmart
  • Gummy dino vitamins
  • Sitting on Aunt Rosemary's porch
  • Watching Uncle Randall laugh
  • doodled little red hearts
  • Cat, just a text message away
  • Comp charger in the mail
  • Vine delivery
  • Checks to cash for the boys
  • Mid-day sleep, so good
  • Finding food in the fridge
  • Arms thrown around my big brother
  • Finally seeing Dan again
  • Carrie texted me, "You rock."
  • Overwhelming love from Louise
  • Corey making me laugh
  • Lounging in UK tank top
  • The feeling in my gut when I entered Paintsville
  • Sharing family poetry
  • Time in quietness
  • Genesis debate
  • "Native Land" poem
  • Venting to the BIAY group
  • The boys folding apology notes
  • Being loved despite myself
  • Feeling like me today
  • Making Lynn laugh
  • Friend getting engaged
  • Corey's new, pin-stripe, suit
  • "Juicy Pomegranate Berry" candle
  • Dr. Who with Haydn on Saturday afternoon
  • Funny movie with Kadijah and Devonte
  • Knowing I ordered the perfect gift
  • House calls
  • Catching the error
  • Random son hugs
  • David saves his money
  • Seeing friends in Kroger
  • Sending Cheri cards
  • My meowing kitty cats
  • Haydn giving goodnight hugs
  • Chat time with Haydn's therapist
  • My therapist's accent
  • Actually knowing some people tonight
  • Return of the Ritalin
  • Cuddling with Corey before I start my day
  • Father's Day card turned out perfect
  • Stack of greeting cards
  • Cards are almost ready to mail
  • Nattie-books to give away
  • Met another ____ Rose York, sort of
  • No judgment
  • Smell of curly fries
  • Toy Story Bandaid on my finger
  • Peace, Love and UK shirt
  • Movie on TV with Corey
  • Colbert's bit on 3-page bills
  • Corey helping the boys learn cleaning
  • Katie caring for the animals this weekend
  • I will see Louise tomorrow
  • Pocus sleeps in crazy positions
  • Clean playroom
  • Help with the dishes
  • Laundry folded and put away
  • Seeing people love my son
  • Saying, "I'm a poet."
  • Last minute plans working
  • Knowing something well
  • Fitting the pieces back together
  • Rwth hugs
  • Rwth's labyrinthine necklack
  • Lotus blossom candle background
  • Meeting new friends via Twitter
  • A chance to speak with the Bishop
  • Seeing Jackie
  • Hands-free Kindle reading
  • Finding my fountain pens

HT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies