Monday, March 7, 2011

Multitudes on Monday - 3/7/11



1000 Gifts (301-400)
  • Emma listing her gifts as well
  • Groceries brought in by my boys
  • 100% on the bottom of the Kindle screen
  • Going to bed
  • Sinking into deep sleep
  • Kitties helping me wake David on school mornings
  • The "ding-ding" sound of my laptop starting up
  • The promise of a nap to come
  • Play Dough piano keys
  • Haydn's excitement over email
  • David's body, cuddled by mine
  • Kitty-greeting when I wake
  • Pink wrapper on Rice Crispy Treats
  • When my handwriting turns out pretty
  • Muscles that move me
  • Vanilla frappuccino
  • Cool air on sweaty skin
  • Little dog curled into a ball by my side
  • Pizza when I come home on Fridays
  • Discovering things in common
  • LL Barkat commenting on my blog... I love her.
  • Stacey's curls.
  • Full bottle of Diet Coke.
  • Feeling warm in my big green sweater
  • Knowing I work with Emily today
  • Squirrel on my Vday card makes me smile
  • Hidden squirrel
  • Buying Corey nutty bars
  • Free stuff in the mail
  • ARC from work
  • Finishing Leviticus
  • Zebra-striped camisole
  • Sucking Corey into Words with Friends
  • Envelope of poem-art-journals
  • Nap on a pretty day
  • Reading outside
  • Reaching 50% on a Kindle book
  • Arm looped with Rosemary's
  • MP's pretty cake
  • Silver sparkles
  • Hand-painted TOMS
  • Re:Form video clips
  • Waking up
  • Tickling David
  • Motorboat kitty purrs
  • Working keyboard
  • Poster paint
  • Haydn painting scripture
  • Purple top on water cup
  • 20 minutes walking
  • Excederin migraine
  • Texts from Daddy
  • Bookish emails from Daddy
  • Bedtime coming early
  • Corey's support and understanding
  • Soft red robe
  • Pink thermometer
  • DVR in the bedroom
  • Black bird on book cover
  • Corey. Always. In all ways.
  • Fur tumbleweeds
  • Dropping chicken into water on the stove
  • A quiet day when I most need it
  • Apple cobbler
  • TV-tray table
  • Steps, walking, motion
  • Haydn's Lego creation on the counter
  • David asking for help
  • Owl tee-shirt
  • Facebook connecting "worlds"
  • Recipes from Lynn
  • Amanda posting barred owl pics for me
  • Having good character references
  • Corey examining Haydn's Lego creation
  • David hugs on the steps
  • Kitties waiting to go out the door
  • Haydn disappointed when a chapter ends
  • Anytime Corey reads my writing
  • Moment of inspiration
  • PoemCrazy
  • The perfect book suggestion from Tara
  • Haydn's manners complimented
  • Sneaking up on David
  • Owl-hat compliments
  • Bright green tee
  • Spaciousness
  • Thankful-Journal from Caitlin Price
  • Happy Haydn answers
  • Old journal entries
  • Bible in the morning
  • Balaam's donkey
  • Nail polish names
  • Email about debates
  • Haydn laughing at someone's funny story
  • Haydn's poem
  • That Haydn let me read his poem
  • Pink sweater
  • Clean white shirt
  • Special hair towel
  • Blue flowers on black shirt

HT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies