Monday, March 28, 2011

Multitudes on Monday - 3/28/11

1000 Gifts (501-600)

  • Haydn's birthday countdown
  • David's "Mystical Tree"
  • Haydn in pink stripes
  • Haydn wearing "real" pants
  • Twistable crayons
  • Missing my kitties
  • The feeling of home
  • Calm drive to SC
  • Mom's blue Wii remote cover
  • Trekking woods with the boys
  • 4-wheeler paths
  • Clearing in the woods
  • Eliza in "aunt" outfit
  • Boys wrestling outside
  • Boys holding Eliza
  • Eliza Jane's tongue
  • Seeing my sister as a mom
  • "In town" text from Ashley Q
  • Haydn coming to my bed for comfort
  • Sleeping between my boys
  • Jesus' smart mouth in scripture
  • Reading on the porch swing.
  • Stump Hole Landing
  • Reeses pic from Niagara
  • Aunt Linda and Uncle Lawrence's house
  • Watching horses run across a field
  • Mom's soup
  • Bible facts that give me chills
  • David complimenting Linda's cornbread
  • Remembering Granny's friend chicken
  • Turtle ice cream
  • AC/DC onesie
  • David's gray plaid shoes
  • Visiting Rebecca
  • Pile of puppies
  • Tori cuddles
  • Dance game on Kinect
  • Eliza asleep in my arms
  • Eliza swaddled like a burrito
  • "Daisy Adair"
  • Papa John's pizza
  • "Old John VanHoose"
  • Cake between my fingers
  • Food coloring
  • Teaching Mom new things
  • Empty day at Mom's house
  • Licking beaters with David
  • Dunston Checks In on VHS
  • Haydn cheering for James on American Idol
  • Making monster cake balls
  • Napping in my old bedroom
  • Plaid shorts
  • Swirly vitamins
  • Porch swing with Eliza Jane
  • Cici's dessert pizza
  • Clearance books at Books a Million
  • Giving Mom a book
  • Coloring books
  • Carrying Eliza around Sandhills
  • Pizza at Brixx with Carrie
  • Laughing with my sister
  • Misty & Cheri
  • Bag of goodies from Misty
  • Laughing pictures
  • Cats using luggage as a fort
  • No fights on the way home
  • Sleeping in my own bed
  • Ashley's shiny blond tresses
  • Jema
  • Back to blogging
  • First day of Spring
  • Target dollar bin
  • Dancing with Carrie
  • greeting card splurge
  • Freezer full of ice cream
  • Haydn cheering for cursive
  • Stack of new-to-me books
  • Valdemar
  • Awake & alert at 5:45 AM
  • Bible in bed
  • Jesus stumping the Sadducees
  • Being "the Bride"
  • Daydreaming black dresses
  • Haydn's birthday
  • Pie in boys' faces
  • Not rushed in the morning
  • Postage-paid greeting cards
  • Coming downstairs to quiet
  • Sonicare toothbrush
  • Stickers
  • Charting
  • Excitement in Haydn's face
  • Stacked birthday gifts
  • iTunes gift card for Haydn
  • Liking my soon-to-be brother-in-law
  • Baby smell
  • Bright green magazine
  • Audio book: Heart of a Shepherd
  • New toe rings
  • Knowing I get me-time today

HT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies