Thursday, March 3, 2011

Currently: Marching On



Current Books: Eldest in the car.  The Lightening Thief and Shakespeare's Secret with Haydn, during school. I finished the first two books in the Hunger Games trilogy and have the third one in hand. Reading The Explosive Child. Almost finished Numbers. Reading and blogging God in the Yard.

Current Playlist:  Sometimes Pandora.  Usually, silence.  Haydn and I did listen to African drums while we painted last week.  Does that count?

Current Shame-Inducing-Guilty-Pleasure: Had an Elvis smoothie today.  Chocolate, peanut butter and banana.  YUM!  

Current Colors:  Green and pink.  Bright bright bright.

Current Fetish: Art supplies.  Haydn and I have so much fun with paint.

Current Food: I am making beef and broccoli tonight.  Yum. Craving Captain D's, but I get sick to my stomach every single time I eat there.  So much grease.  Why, then, do I still crave it?

Current Drink: Finishing my Diet Coke supply.  Water for Lent.  Yay.... ?

Current Favorite Favorite:  Co-Op.  Haydn had fun today.  And he got to play with other kids.  YAY!!!

Current Wishlist: Spring always makes me dream of new clothes.  Why is that?

Current Needs: To slow down and let God handle things. 

Current Triumph: Lots of blessings in my life, lately.  I do not see them as triumphs though.  At least, I didn't do anything special.  But, God is winning victories on my behalf, and I am grateful.  So. Very. Grateful.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: A headache that keeps showing up. 

Current Celebrity Crush:  The guy who played Logan on Gilmore Girls showed up in my dream last night.  I was Rory and had flown across the country to win him back.  Odd.

Current Indulgence: Losing myself in the Hunger Games trilogy. 

Current Mood: Shifting. 

Current #1 Blessing:  Corey has been helping me with the laundry since I have been homeschooling and working weekends.  I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful this is.

Current Slang or Saying: Can't think of any.

Current Outfit: Jeans, green tee, pink sweater, hand-painted TOMS.

Current Link: Our CoOp.

3 comments:

  1. Current Wishlist: that we might meet in the real world one day . . .

    :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gilmore Girls comment made me laugh. I preferred Jess over Logan though, so you can have him - wink. I had a dream once that I caught my husband in a hot tub with Loralei. I woke up mad at him. Now anytime he sees her on tv (I watch Parenthood now, but he finds it too angst ridden) he laughs and reminds me of his little hot tub episode.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies