Monday, February 14, 2011

Multitudes on Monday - 2/14/11

I am still doing my list of 1000 gifts.  Today, I will post 51-150.

  • Wrestling boys who giggle
  • Kitties staring out windows
  • Pretty patterns on decorative paper
  • New art supplies - suggesting so much potential
  • Realizing I have the perfect thing to help someone else
  • Haydn's excitement when he does well
  • Fresh, clean notebook page
  • Feeling clean after sweeping the floor
  • Snack mix stacked in small containers
  • The macro setting on my camera
  • David's cut-out Christmas tree, still hanging on the wall
  • Health insurance at just the right time
  • Happies in the mail
  • Money in my pocket
  • The right verse at the right time
  • Praying scripture over our home
  • Yellow Post-In note from Corey
  • Artwork hanging on walls
  • Husband-assembled-goodies
  • The light shining on kitties' black fur
  • Sleepy kitty eyes
  • Rhythm
  • Rhyming words
  • Singing silly songs in the morning
  • Jesus Calling Kids' Devotions
  • My boys asking to go to prayer breakfast
  • Teaching moments with Haydn & David
  • Teaching myself, along with the kids
  • Prayer breakfast with teenagers
  • Encouraging teens via twitter
  • Sharing the 1000 gifts idea
  • Evan + MP = Silliness
  • Kids' books at thrift stores
  • Giant girly Noah's Ark bed to make me smile
  • Corey's handwriting
  • The first sip of Diet Coke
  • And the second sip! LOL!
  • The look in Haydn's eyes when understanding takes hold
  • White gold wedding band
  • Sunshine makes diamond sparkle in engagement ring
  • Pressing 1, 2, 3 on the microwave
  • Unexpected poetry book in the mail
  • Doggie nose tucked under doggie paw
  • Hot water heater
  • Shower prayers
  • Soft, conditioned hair
  • Waking up to a white-show-world
  • Familiar lines in the palm of my hand
  • Writing 100 on Haydn's quizzes
  • David making Biblical connections
  • Kitties who cuddle one another
  • The boys wanting to show me things
  • Cutting myself some slack
  • Surprise hugs from kitties
  • LOLCats
  • Bulky sweaters
  • Oversized sweatshirts
  • ARMY sweatshirt stolen from sister
  • Educational computer games
  • Snow-bright days
  • Clothes organized
  • Corey folding laundry
  • Songs making me want to dance
  • Haydn's uncontrolled giggles
  • White diamonds on shower floor
  • Making a To-Do list
  • Compass toys in "happy" meals
  • Bright red $1 sweater
  • Starbucks got my drink order correct.
  • Warm vanilla-honey breve cream
  • Squares of light on hardwood floor
  • Square of yellow shag - reminder of history in home
  • Finger-labyrinth in entryway
  • Anne, Mary, Jesus icon
  • Child hand holds rainbow
  • Haydn's excitement about Romeo & Juliet
  • The library
  • Pink greeting cards on counter
  • Ice cream anticipation
  • Es and Ss on David's progress report
  • Snow like ice-powder
  • Being able to bring a smile to Haydn's face when he's been crying
  • Corey's help with the dishes
  • Music from one wire
  • Rhythm of word within body
  • Tall black boots
  • Dreadlocks on beautiful black woman
  • Big-eared dog toy in my kitchen floor
  • David writing Valentines
  • Flannel PJ pants
  • Bright Kentucky blue
  • South Carolina Memories
  • The phrase "palmetto mouth"
  • "If the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise"
  • Cat licking dog's ear
  • David in my lap while we read together
  • Haydn spontaneously calling me pretty
  • Little-boy-compliments on my painting
  • Reorganizing books
  • Laughter with co-workers
  • Quiet hour for lunch

HT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies