A break from the serious stuff for a fun Meme Pattie did for her class blog.
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Tell about your six quirks.
3. Tag six bloggers to do the same; the lucky winners are...Stephanie, Tara, Melissa, Holly, Lauren, and Anna
4. Leave them a comment to let them know you've tagged them so they can participate.
1. Whenever I have to go to the bathroom and am having trouble finding one or getting to one, in my head, I hear that jingle from some doofy commercial, "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now."
2. I listen to Bluegrass music when I miss Mama.
3. Everyday, I look forward to checking the mail. You never know what could be in there. I love snail mail.
4. I don't like making phone calls. Even simple ones. I will put off a task for weeks if it involves making a phone call. Don't ask me why this is. I don't know. I am sure it baffles my mother as well, since I could not be pried away from the phone as a teenager. Now, I love to text and email, and if you call me, I will talk to you. But, don't take it personally if I don't call you often (or at all). My Dad is like this too. So are most of the men in his family, from what I can tell. He didn't have a son, so I guess he passed this trait onto me.
5. To show you how quirky my music taste is, I am currently listening to Lucy Kaplansky on Pandora and also thinking about downloading Rihanna's new album when I get some iTunes money.
6. I sometimes consider going to seminary instead of college.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Join us by visiting Becky's blog.
Opening my new-to-me phone
reading a Nicole Seitz novel
Getting the new Sarah Addison Allen novel before it is published
Having a phone after a week without
Tuesday's poetry party on Twitter
My kids' dance performances yesterday
People saying nice things about my Mom
Falling in love with a house
Sorting yard sale stuff at church
The prayer room