Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Currently: Novemeber 2010

Current Books:  I finished Anne of Green Gables and am half through Anne of Avonlea.  How did I grow up without reading these?  I listened to the audio of Emma Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree and am now listening to Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.  Yet another book I grew up without ever reading. I have Snow Day and Buzz waiting in line.

Current Playlist:  Audio books.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Baking cookies for myself.

Current Colors:  Soft colors.  Not light, but soft.

Current Fetish:  Owls.

Current Food: I made a yummy chicken dish for dinner last night. And I had the BEST salad at Le Mason D'or.

Current Drink: Ice cold milk with fresh baked cookies.

Current Favorite Favorite: My cream colored hat.

Current Wishlist:  A massage, cowboy boots, Macbook

Current Needs:  To be more productive on a daily basis.

Current Triumph: Pulled off a pretty cool Halloween costume. 

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Spotty Internet.

Current Celebrity Crush: The girl who plays Lisbeth Salander.

Current Indulgence: Did I mention the cookies? And I subscribed to Poetry magazine.

Current Mood:  Pretty stable, thankfully.  :)

Current #1 Blessing: A husband who loves me and pampers me.

Current Slang or Saying:  Nada.

Current Outfit:  dark jeans, Gloria Vanderbilt tunic top in shades of blue, gold Toms, cream colored hat

Current Link: I think a writer's residency could be fun and beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret" was one of my favorite books when I was young. You would also like "Tiger Eyes" by Judy Blume.

    And I have been craving milk this pregnancy. I probably drink 4-5 glasses a day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies