Thursday, October 7, 2010

Currently 10/10

Current Books:  I finally read In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White.  Then I read South of Broad by Pat Conroy, whom I always adore.  Now, I am sucked into The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I don't usually read books that have been quite so popular, but I eventually gave into Harry Potter and Twilight.  I also don't typically read mystery or suspense.  The first few chapters of Girl I had to wade through.  All the financial stuff lost me, and I am not terribly familiar with Sweden.  But now I'm hooked.  I will definitely plow through all three.

Current Playlist:  I am listening to Weedflower on CD in the car.  Next up is Elsewhere.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Can't think of anything. Feeling pretty shame-free.

Current Colors: Shades of black and grey.  Also, loving navy blue.

Current Fetish:  Still owls.

Current Food: Had the yummiest salmon yesterday at Renee's.

Current Drink: Diet Mountain Dew

Current Favorite Favorite: Beautiful weather and fresh air.

Current Wishlist:  Again, the 13" Macbook sings its siren song to me.

Current Needs:  To get off my rear, this morning, and do some more reorganizing.  Thanksgiving at my house next month.

Current Triumph: I auditioned for a play.  I have had a lot of social anxiety these last few months.  Auditioning was scary.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: My own self.  I get in my way too much.

Current Celebrity Crush: Kat Von D

Current Indulgence: Bottled vanilla frappes

Current Mood:  Feeling a lot better than I was.  More like myself. 

Current #1 Blessing: Antidepressants.  I am glad doctors came up with those things.

Current Slang or Saying: "eh"

Current Outfit: Gap jeans, orange shirt with peacock feathers on it, blue cardigan/hoodie

Current Link: I get to go to one day of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies