Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Currently: the 9/10 edition

Current Books: I am listening to Tomato Girl in the car and reading The Thirteenth Tale. The boys and I just finished Who Was Albert Einstein and are about to start Harry Houdini: Master of Magic.

Current Playlist:  I have been spontaneously singing, "I will seek you in the morning, and I will learn to walk in your ways."

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Sitting idly on the sofa with a kitten in my lap.

Current Colors: Black, gray and silver

Current Fetish: Owls

Current Food: Crispy Crust Hot Pockets

Current Drink: Diet Coke, as always

Current Favorite Favorite: Watching the kittens

Current Wishlist: 13" Macbook and a giftcard for B&N.

Current Needs: More perseverance, get-up-and-go, motivation, etc...

Current Triumphs: My instincts being correct on Haydn

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: No home Internet

Current Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Love Hewitt, still

Current Indulgence: Ice cream

Current Mood: Pretty good.  Content.

Current #1 Blessing: A church family that loves us and makes us feel at home

Current Slang or Saying: Can't think of anything.

Current Outfit: Gray dress, black leggings, silver metallic zebra flats, silver owl necklace

Current Link: Help the kids of Sierra Leone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies