Welcome to the new home of Friday Felicities, in memory of Natalie Rose York. Becky has asked if I would like to take over hosting it each week, and I am excited to do so. Becky has had it for 3 years now, and she could use a break, don't you think?
I am going to figure out how to use Mr. Linky, but with the packing and cleaning going on this week, I decided to start simple. If you participate on your blog, leave me a comment with the link. If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your list of happies in my comments.
What made you feel joy this week?
- Picking blueberries
- Seeing David enjoying the farm we visited
- Spending time with Aimee
- Laughing through Couples' Retreat for the 4th time
- Starting Return of the King on my Nook
- Seeing Eclipse with the Rosemary and the youth
- My sweet husband
- A book in the mail, Poetrees