Monday, June 21, 2010

Heather's Psalm 23




Heather's Psalm 23

The Lord is my Filler, I shall not be empty.
He maketh me to lie down for bed early.
He leadeth me to write and pray and read and to take shelter in the arms of my husband.
He restores my soul and helps me to find a calm place inside, even when chaos surrounds.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of little boys with bad attitudes and loud voices,
Thou preparest hope in what will come tomorrow and peace with what is here today.
In the presence of my enemies, You do the forgiving for me.
Surely Diet Coke, chocolate-peanutbutter Dove bars and good books shall follow me all the days of my life.

Heather

4 comments:

  1. And may you dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, this is so much fun -- and so customize-able to each of our lives! Let me try to start:

    "The Lord is my guard, I shall not be caught off.
    He maketh me calm down and just stop those damn voices in my head for even five minutes of quiet time - is that too much too ask?"

    We could have a great time with this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful. Such smiles you give me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies