Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Currently Summer 2010

Current Books: I am finally reading Lord of the Rings.  I am on book one.  My dad could not be more proud if I had just published my own novel. You think I am exaggerating? I'm not. I am also listening to Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd and her daughter, Ann Kidd Taylor.  I now want to go to Greece.

Current Playlist:  I have been listing to Jennifer Knapp's new release a lot.  Also, I discovered Dawn Landes on an episode of United States of Tara and love her so far.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:  Going to bed before 9 PM.  Heck, some nights I am asleep by 8.  But, I wake up by 6. This is a guilty pleasure, because Corey wishes I would stay awake later.

Current Colors:  I was painting with some friends today and loved a dark green and garnet/purple combo.

Current Fetish: Painting things.

Current Food: These peanut butter Dove chocolates I got on sale at CVS.  YUM!

Current Drink: Diet Mt Dew

Current Favorite Favorite: I have these shoes, from Target.  I practically wear them everyday. I love them so much, I'd like to get them in other patterns/colors.

Current Wishlist:  Some capri-length jeans for summer.

Current Needs: Just God to keep hanging onto me.

Current Triumph: I filled the last page of a journal today.  Always feels like such an accomplishment.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Knowing someone has been told untruths and believes them.

Current Celebrity Crush: Watched Sandra Bullock accept an award tonight and she made me grin.

Current Indulgence: I took a nap today.  T'was lovely.

Current Mood: Calm.  Ready for a blessing to fall from Heaven.  Wishing for pilgrimage.

Current #1 Blessing: Corey's parents.  They invited the boys to stay a week with them. This means Corey and I have more than a night alone together for the first time since Haydn's birth.

Current Slang or Saying: Dunno.  Can't think of anything.

Current Outfit: Black tank. My Tommy jeans with the cool pockets. Bare feet.

Current Link: The Owl Pages.  I have been researching their symbolism.

1 comment:

  1. You currently sound really peaceful. And fabulous. And beautiful. Keep it up.

    :)

    We should meet someday, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies