Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wednesday

Good morning, Benjamin.  He doesn't like to hold still for the camera.


Good morning, David.


Good morning, Haydn!


I lead a Bible Study on Wednesday mornings.  So, I dropped the boys off at school and then went to Corey's office, where I borrowed his desk to write my morning pages and finish my "Daniel" homework.


Then, I went to the coffee house for Bible Study before meeting Sheena and April for Chinese food. I got no shots of this.  I then ran to Walgreen's for my meds.  I am normally a CVS girl, but CVS never has my meds in stock, even when I go in a MONTH ahead of time and get assurance from the pharmacist that they will order them.  But, Walgreen's always has my meds.  Also, while there, I picked up a birthday card for a friend.


So, I didn't get the job.  I decided to drown my sorrows in cheesecake brownies.


After running around all day, I felt sweaty and icky so I changed shirts before heading to youth Bible Study. 


Apparently, I did not take a single picture the rest of the evening, despite carrying my camera with me.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies