Sunday, May 9, 2010

Saturday

Well.  I accidentally deleted all of the pics, but one, from the Festival today and from Corey getting home this evening.  Sigh... Onward and Upward.  I will post what I did not delete.

The morning started as the evening ended, with media work on the Mac.


I was up at 6 AM.  Yes, on a Saturday.  And, I sort of had breakfast. If this counts:


The boys spent Saturday morning being lazy, and I am okay with that. Here is their space on the living room floor.


When media was finished, we got dressed and headed to the church so Renee and I could rehearse for Sunday.


Then, the boys and I walked to Reed's for the Style Your Sole party.  I got my Toms to go and will post the finished product soon... when I finish it.  Hee hee.  Then, we walked over to the Gum Tree Festival.  These are the pictures I deleted.  The only one I have is this one the boys insisted I take, on the way downtown.


They did not last very long at the Festival.  It was hot and really more about art than anything kids are interested in.  I wish I could have stayed longer by myself.  Alas, we headed home, where the boys played outside and I worked on what needed fixing for Media, while watching a movie on my laptop.


When the kids came in, they wanted to play computer games. Haydn used my laptop and David used the old desktop. While they did this, I relaxed with a review copy of Joss' new book, Backseat Saints.



Right before bed, I had some fun starting on my TOMs.  A love poem around the edge of one and a few lines from Goblin Market around the edge of the other.


Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies