Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday

I loved Stephanie's "A Week in the Life."  I am going to try to do my own.

 Good morning, Cheerios.  And paper.  This kid is always making something out of paper. 


Switch around a load of laundry.


Quick glance at the calendar.


I try to write my "morning pages" as soon as I drop the boys at school.


I do my CVS trip for the week on Monday mornings.


From CVS, I went to Sherry's, where we spent the majority of the day in her peaceful kitchen. 


Car pool time.


Scribbled down directions to a friend's house, so I can drop some stuff off for my husband.


Finished with their homework, they catch a TV show, eat dinner and head outside.


One of my favorite times of day: Mail!  I got a sweet card from Nancy and mailed a bill and a group of Mother's Day cards.


Tee ball!!!!!!


Bedtime is 7:30, but with the game and showers, it was later than usual.


Working on the Circle Journal I will be mailing soon and then going to bed.

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Fun review! I like Sherry's kitchen, and I'm glad to hear you spent the majority of the day in it--those chairs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. : ) I had such fun with mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies