Friday, April 2, 2010

She Just Wants

Ok, I have suggested some poems for you.  Now, I will list some volumes I'd like to read myself...

  1. You Drive Me Crazy - This whole series of poetry books tempts me.
  2. She Just Wants - Steph mentioned this on her blog once, years ago, and it has been on my wish list since.
  3. InsideOut: Poems - I have enjoyed getting to know L. L. Barkat through TweetSpeak.
  4. Foolsgold - not a book of poems but I loved Susan's last book, PoemCrazy, and I want this one too.
  5. The Ordering of Love - Madeleine L'Engle is so amazing with words.  I want to read her poems.


I am sure I could keep going.  I will resist.

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I have seen your writing here. I liked it very much
    I hope you would like to look at my articles about some paintings by the Master Artists of bygone centuries.
    PAINTINGS OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN BY MASTER ARTISTS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies