Friday, March 12, 2010

Currently: March 2010

Current Books: I am reading a review book called The Hand that First Held Mine.  I just finished reviewing Didn't I Feed You Yesterday by Laura Bennett.  That was hilarious.  Also, I am using Power of a Praying Wife for my morning devotion time. My Bible Study group is finishing Stepping Up by Beth Moore. Oh, and I listened to Madame Bovary on audio, thanks to Librivox.

Current Playlist: Lucy Kaplansky on Pandora. I am wanting Rihanna's new album: Rated R.  I also want some more women bluegrass singers in my collection.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Going to Brandon next week.  I shouldn't spend the money on gas, but I want to see my very pregnant Leila and have some girlfriend time (Cat, what ya up to next week?).

Current Colors: I am really into brights right now.  I like to stand out, and the weather getting warmer makes me feel brighter.

Current Fetish: All things Mac.

Current Food: I have been on a hummus kick lately.  I discovered a really yummy flat bread at Kroger.

Current Drink: Diet Coke.  Oddly, I started feeling sick when I had Diet Pepsi, but Diet Coke is fine.  ??????

Current Favorite Favorite: Alice in Wonderland.  Corey took me to see it last night, in 3D.  So much fun.   I listened to both books, last summer, as I was driving to Mom's.  As always, Johnny + Tim = Dark Fabulousness.

Current Wishlist:  Sewing machine, 13" Macbook, Teleportation device (hey, it's a WISHlist, right?)

Current Needs: More God.  Always more God.

Current Triumph: I had a poem accepted.  It will be published by The Mom Egg.

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: Small pieces of paper.  Scraps everywhere.  Haydn has been using his How To Make Paper Airplanes book to make all sorts of fancy flying contraptions.

Current Celebrity Crush: Loralie Gilmore. Started watching Parenthood on NBC just to see more of her.

Current Indulgence: Using the Mac to blog and type, etc...  It helps me get used to how the thing works.

Current Mood: Hmm... I think my choice of bracelets today shows my mood.  I have the prayer beads I made at Confirmation, the heart and peace sign charms from Karen, and my "happiness" bracelet Lynette gave me, years ago.

Current #1 Blessing:  My marriage, the most constant thing in my life, the ship I trust for sailing, even when the seas are stormy.

Current Slang or Saying: Curiouser and curiouser.

Current Outfit: Faded Levis, a purplish top with a leafy/feather print, my gold-glitter Toms and a big green sweater, tied at the waist.

Current Link: I want This Bag for my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies