Thursday, January 28, 2010

Currently: Birthweek Edition

Current Books:  I am almost finished reading Outlander and will then start Thin Places. I am also working through Power of a Praying Parent, God Whispers and The Way of the Mystics. Welcome to my current unfocused state of bookdom.  It has been like this since Andi's car accident.  My mind, which is ADHD anyhow, has opted to jet from one literary interest to another and I cannot seem to hang on.

Current Playlist: Holly just introduced me to the music of Lucy Kaplansky.  And I am loving a particular song by The Embrace (Where do you hide your wings, when you're down here with me...).  

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Gilmore Girls marathons. 

Current Color: Metallics

Current Fetish: Shoes.  Loving me some fab shoes lately.  I blame Aimee.

Current Food: Have been liking burgers lately.  Had my first 5 Guys burger earlier this month.  YUM!

Current Drink:  I am trying to drink more water.

Current Favorite Favorite: Celebrating my birthday.

Current Wishlist: Umm... cute rainboots and a flash drive that hooks on my keychain.

Current Needs: To pay off my dental bill and then have more dental work done.

Current Triumph: A couple of new publications.  WOOT!

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: A couple of minor illnesses that have slowed me down.

Current Celebrity Crush: Milo.

Current Indulgence: Consignment shopping.

Current Mood: Happy.

Current #1 Blessing: My husband.  I love Corey more and more every year we are together.

Current Slang or Saying: Ai yi yi!

Current Outfit: Pinkish colored Ann Taylor long-sleeve tee, black jeans, grey sweater.

Current Links: Poetry Foundation is awesome. The Roller Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies