Monday, January 4, 2010

Beauty!

Please visit Andi's CaringBridge
It is amazing she is alive at all.
Her beautiful mother is amazing.
Sherry's faith and trust is an inspiration to me, right now.
I am in South Carolina.
I hitched a ride with the gorgeous Karen.
The trip FLEW by.
Karen, we should drive cross country.
Bet we'd never run out of conversation.
I got my tattoo yesterday.
It is the Hebrew word for beauty.
The particular word found in Isaiah 61.
It refers to a "crown of beauty."
Or a tiara.
Tiara = Natalie.
*grins*
Ashley and I got our tattoos together.
Mine is my early bday present from her.
Hers is her early bday present to herself.
She will be 25 and I will be 28.
We have known each other since I was 6.
She was 3.
Her mother taught me to love craft supplies.
I have spent a lot of time, this trip, cuddling Ashley's son.
He is ADORABLE!
We saw Nine.
Great music and costumes.
And choreography.
Now, I am in Panera Bread.
I am going to submit some poems.
Have a beautiful day!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies