Thursday, December 17, 2009

30 Days of Gratitude - Free WiFi

I am sitting in Atlanta Bread.  I have been here all morning.  I met Sherry.  We looked up images for Media at church.  Renee joined us.  We ran into Harris.  Corey is here with his prayer partner.  They meet here every week.  There is a fireplace next to me, and it is really quite lovely.  They have free wifi.  So, I am able to sit here and look up journals and other places that publish poetry.  I can write up cover letters and send in submissions.  Sure, I could also do these things from home.  However, at home, I don't do them.  At home, I remember that I need to do a load of laundry or unload the dishwasher or finish putting up the Christmas decorations.  At home, there is always a distraction.  Here, it is just me and my computer.  Free refills on my Diet Coke.  Friends in and out at any time.  Warmth and peace.

*contented sigh*

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies