Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Felcities 11/6/09

I look forward to making this post every week.  I have so many blessings.  Please visit Becky and join us in remembering Natalie with our grateful hearts.




Friday Felicities

Lines from Rumi
My writing cubby at church
Texts with Desiree
Feeling a wee bit better this morning
Prayer
Owl Notebook by my laptop (thanks Ash)
Writing new poems
Crisp cool air
Being able to rant to my best friends
Knowing they still love me
Hot showers
Pizza rolls
Banana Pudding ice cream from Blue Bell
My cute loud doggy
Corey doing the dishes
Haydn's new love for drawing
David learning to read so well
Webkinz
The cooler side of the pillow
Modern Family
Sharing lines from Modern Family with Meredith
Time to read

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies