Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Currently: November 2009 Edition

Current Books: I am finally reading I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb. Got my giant hardback copy over a year ago, at the Brandon library, for $1.  I am also reading The Way of the Mystics along with a group of women from my church. I am keeping The Soul of Rumi in my purse and reading in quiet moments.

Current Playlist: I burned a CD for the van with a few songs that speak to me right now.  "Warrior is a Child" by Twila Paris, "Unanswered Prayers" by Garth Brooks, "Believe" by Nichole Nordeman, "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore and "Refine Me" by Jennifer Knapp, among others.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Tostino's Pizza Rolls

Current Color: Candy-Apple Red

Current Fetish: Owls

Current Food: Hubby's fried eggs

Current Drink: Love my diet pepsi

Current Favorite Favorite: Poetry.  Rumi's poetry especially.

Current Wishlist: I want a trench coat or something else casual but not too casual

Current Needs: A buyer for our Brandon house.

Current Triumph: Teaching a complete course at Main ARTery.

Current Bane-Of-My-Existence: My own tendency to worry and struggle instead of trusting God.

Current Celebrity Crush: Kate Walsh.  I love her.

Current Indulgence: Banana Pudding Ice Cream.

Current Mood: Content with streaks of melancholy.

Current #1 Blessing: Genuine friendships.

Current Slang or Saying: eh.

Current Outfit: Black pants and a pink tee.

Current Link: Southeastern Literary Tourism

1 comment:

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies