Friday, November 27, 2009

30 Days of Gratitude - Friday Felicities

I am very grateful for this "meme."  It was started by Natalie, who was living a thankful life right up until she wasn't living at all any longer.  And, I am willing to bet, she is grateful in heaven too.  See, the thing about gratefulness is.... it requires humility.  You cannot be grateful to someone else, God or human, unless you humble yourself and admit you need the help to begin with.  You must acknowledge that you cannot do it on your own. 

So, in this spirit, I offer you my Friday Felcitites... Things I am grateful for this week.





Thanksgiving with Amanda and Steven and their family
Taco soup
A day with Leila
Seeing New Moon unexpectantly
My favorite black shirt
Babies and baby bellies
Real conversations with my children
Fun facebook chatter
Dinner with Aimee and Chris and their kiddos

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies