Friday, November 20, 2009

30 Days of Gratitude - Community Theater

This is yesterday's post.  I was going to write when I got home from the play, but I fell asleep.  Meredith had an extra ticket to see Dearly Beloved at The Lyric, here in Tupelo.  This is the play I auditioned for and did not make.  Seeing it, I know that I did not fit a single part.  I should not have been cast, even if my audition had been of Emmy-winning quality (which it was not).  The play was hilarious.  If you ever get a chance to see this performed, please do.  Honey Ray made the show, it seems, but each character was well-cast and talented.  Meredith and I left with sore cheeks from all of the laughing and smiling we were doing. 

Community theater is a wonderful thing.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies