Saturday, October 3, 2009

Currently: It's Fall Y'all

Current Books: I just finished The Shack. We will be discussing it at book group, Monday night. I can't wait. I am about halfway through Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. Seems she has a couple of new books out that I need to check the library for. I also read the first two books in Lewis' space trilogy, Out of the Silent Planet and Perelandra. And, I am about to start week 17 in Disciple I. I think we are headed into the New Testament.

Current Playlist: Derek Webb. Jennifer Knapp.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Ice cream

Current Color: Chocolate brown and aqua blue.

Current Fetish: Poetry activities

Current Food: Pizza rolls. So not healthy.

Current Drink: Diet Pepsi.

Current Favorite Favorite: My husband, who is carrying the weight of our world on his shoulders. He is a truly amazing man.

Current Wishlist: Bathroom rugs and bookshelves

Current Needs: Dental work and our house to sell

Current Trimph: Completing 3 weeks of Yoga

Current Bane-of-my-Existence: A recurring headache that I cannot find the cause of

Current Celebrity Crush: McSteamy

Current Indulgence: Being lazy today

Current Mood: Content with bouts of stress-induced worry.

Current #1 Blessing: The 3 boxes delivered from Amazon.com yesterday.

Current Slang or Saying: It happens.

Current Outfit: Dark-wash Levis, a red tee and black flip-flops

Current Link: Jennifer Knapp is back.

1 comment:

  1. JKnapp makes me SO happy! Cannot wait for her return!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies