Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Felcities 9/4/09



Finding my favorite professor in Facebook
Going through old poetry
The Tudors while I fold laundry
the labyrinth at St James Catholic Church
Plans with Cat and Leila for tomorrow
Lifeway trip with the husband
Learning new words
Seven jeans for $40
Teaching Haydn the word "variety"
Cheri
Itty bitty ice creams, dropped off by a beautiful friend
God's blessing in our friends' lives
John Mark McMillan lyrics
What are your happies this week? What things make each day a bit brighter? Share on your blog and then sign the Mr. Link over at Becky's Blog. :) This is done each Friday, in memory of the beautiful Natalie, who taught me to see the blessings in my days.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies