Saturday, August 15, 2009

Currently: August 2009

Current Books: I just started The Spirit of Sweetgrass, which Cheri brought me last month. I love stories from the lowlands of South Carolina. Speaking of, Pat Conroy has a new book out. I will have to see if the library has it and put it on hold. I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl and The Queen's Fool, both by Philippa Gregory. I now have the first season of Tudors coming from Netflix. I am partially through Heaven by Randy Alcorn.

Current Playlist: Ringtones galore. LOL! I turned on my sister's old phone, since mine was messing up. I have been downloading free rings from phonezoo.com.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Diet Coke

Current Color: red

Current Fetish: leaf motifs

Current Drink: Just discovered Diet Mt Dew Ultraviolet

Current Food: Pasta

Current Favorite Favorite: The Complete Book of Christian Prayer

Current Wishlist: Bookshelves, running shoes, armband for my iPod

Current Needs: Patience. Always a little more patience.

Current Triumph: "Preaching" on a Sunday morning. No PowerPoint slides to guide me. Just my scribbled notes and my heart. God is good.

Current Bane of my Existence: Satan's schemes and lies.

Current Celebrity Crush: Zoey Deschanel

Current Indulgence: Ben & Jerry's

Current Mood: Content and looking forward.

Current #1 Blessing: The best friends in the world. A ton of them. Only God could bless me with so many amazing people all around the world.

Current Slang or Saying: I can't think of anything. Lately, I am talking a lot about Heaven and God's plan.

Current Outfit: A red, white and blue striped Tommy Hilfiger dress. Will toss on sandals before we leave. And my new white leaf earrings, probably.

Current Excitement: School is back in!

Current Link: www.myhusbandrocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies