Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - 7/13

Outside my window... there is a drizzly sort of rain. Boo!

I am thinking... of babies and friends and what to wear to see Harry Potter tomorrow night.

I am thankful for... how my Mama and stepdad let us take over their house when we are here.

From the kitchen... Mama's home cooking all week. Heaven.

I am wearing... my fab Gap jeans and a green shirt.

I am reading... 1 Timothy, Perfection by Julie Metz, and PoemCrazy by Susan Wooldridge

I am hoping... that Ashley and Brett have a lovely evening and get some real rest while I play with their beautiful baby boy.

I am creating... lots of memories this summer.

I am hearing... Haydn playing the Wii.

Around the house... My doggie is so cute, curled up in his little ball on the couch. We are having a lazy day at Grandma's house.

One of my favorite things... coming home to a clean house. I have the best husband in the whole wide world.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Playing with Ashley and cuddling Caleb, seeing HP with Kimmi, hanging out with Rebecca Anne, going to Daddy-O's, shopping with my sister, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies