Monday, July 27, 2009

Currently: July 2009

Current Books: Sweeping Up Glass by Carolyn Wall (for review) and Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist (borrowed from Mandy). I also just bought Wild Mind by Natalie Goldberg, for writing inspiration, and Amazon Vine sent me Donald Miller's newest book for review. I finished PoemCrazy by Susan Goldsmith Wooldridge and want to get my hands on her new book.

Current Playlist: the mix CD Lana made me.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. I cannot stop eating this stuff. It is heaven in a pint-sized cardboard container.

Current Color: Dark teal, like the pool at the Craig's last night.

Current Fetish: Organization. Crates and baskets and shelves and boxes.

Current Drink: Love me some Diet Pepsi.

Current Food: Pizza rolls.

Current Favorite Favorite: Being at home for more than a few hours at a time.

Current Wishlist: Bookshelves for the living room, pedicure

Current Needs: Ya know, I can't think of anything to put here. Our bills are paid. We have plenty of food in the house. The kids are healthy.

Current Triumph: Completely cleaning out and reorganizing the boys' bedroom (with their help, of course)

Current Bane of my Existence: People who disregard others so they can have what they want.

Current Celebrity Crush: No one. But, I am curious to see who will be cast as Scott in The Beautiful and the Damned.

Current Indulgence: I got up before six and went to Starbucks to study my Bible and read. I like the early morning quiet.

Current Mood: Content.

Current #1 Blessing: Corey.

Current Slang or Saying: dunno

Current Outfit: capris and a tank top.

Current Excitement: A prayer retreat I may go on, date night with hubby this week

Current Link: Steph's new blog for kids' activities

1 comment:

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies