Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Felicities 6/12/09

Head over to Becky's Blog and join us in honoring Nattie but remembering our happies.

Friday Felicities
  • Saw Up with Haydn
  • My husband's compliments keep me grinning for days
  • New-to-me laptop bag
  • Legal research (yes, I am a nerd, I know)
  • Wizard of Oz
  • Spending time with Rosemary
  • SPEW t-shirt
  • The Message Bible

Have a great weekend! I am honored to be the speaker on a girls' retreat this weekend, so send up a prayer for me... and them. ;)

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I love The Wizard of Oz too!

    You are such a wonderful amazing person, Heather. I'm honored to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'd love to know more about your laptop bag, because I can't find one I adore.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies