Monday, June 8, 2009

Currently: June 2009

Current Books: I am reading The Servant for Thursday morning small group. I am reading PoemCrazy for writing inspiration (loving it). I just finished a couple of review books, The Noticer (eh) and Velva Jean Learns to Drive (awesome). I am trying to get through another review book, The Dud Avocado, but it isn't doing it for me.

Current Playlist: The Embrace

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Trying on designer jeans that I can't afford to buy.

Current Color: The color of water.

Current Fetish: Scripture verses in The Message

Current Drink: Diet Coke

Current Food: Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Current Favorite Favorite: My husband. Falling in love with him more and more as each day goes by.

Current Wishlist: 7 jeans, summer blouses, a personal retreat

Current Needs: Dental work

Current Triumphs: Losing some weight, filling out David's kindergarten paperwork

Current Bane of my Existence: Things that hurt Corey.

Current Celebrity Crush: I have been crushless for a while, I guess.

Current Indulgence: ice cream

Current Mood: Tired, after VBS, but pretty content and confident in what God is up to.

Current #1 Blessing: MIL and FIL taking the boys for a week while I visit with friends.

Current Slang or Saying: "Remember Esther."

Current Outfit: A pair of dark blue jeans and a white striped sweater, my freshly cleaned wedding rings and my necklace with all 3 kids' names on it. Oh, and my fave comfy black shoes.

Current Excitement: A store I am wanting to visit in New Albany

Current Links: Isaiah 43, Awesome artist


1 comment:

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies