Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Son Rose Randomness

  • For the past 2 days, I have had an old hymn stuck in my head, "Up from the grave He arose, with a mighty triumph over His foes."
  • I woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I sat on the kitchen floor, by the big window, and watched the sky grow lighter. Then I crawled back into bed for about 20 minutes before getting up to watch the kids go crazy over their Easter baskets. Then, back to bed till 7.
  • Corey is already off to church, since he is playing with the band this morning. We'll leave in about 30 minutes, maybe less. I want to get there in time to get a seat and a cup of coffee.
  • I can read today, but I haven't yet. Feels odd, to know I can pick up a book now. Maybe I will wait until after church services and dinner.
  • I must remember to give Corey his Easter card. I bought it a month ago and have had it hidden away.
  • I am wearing a bright blue skirt, given to me by a friend in SC, a white top, my "spree" necklace (a gift from Catherine), white sandals and... I painted my toenails blue. I love Spring colors and Spring clothes.
  • He is risen!
  • He is risen indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I asked my children what today was during breakfast. They started singing the hymn you mentioned. It's been in my mind all day...

    It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies