Saturday, April 18, 2009

Currently April

Current Book(s): I just finished Are You Happy by Emily Fox Gordon. I found it, of all places, at the Dollar Tree when we lived in Brandon, and it has been on my "Mount To Be Read" for a year or so. Maybe not quite that long, but close. Good book. I have just started Michal, about David's first wife and a poetry anthology from 1995.

Current Playlist: Corinne Bailey Rae, thanks to my new friend, Jeff. I am craving Patty Griffin, but my mix CD of hers is missing (STILL) and my MP3s are on the old (dead) computer.

Current Shame Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Going back to bed after taking Haydn to school, on Monday and Fridays.

Current Color(s): It is SPRING! I am loving spring colors.

Current Fetish: Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi

Current Drink: Same, I suppose. Though, I am wishing they would make Aruba Sprite again.

Current Food: All of the lovely things I see on Food Network. LOL! I made some yummy chicken coated in bread crumbs, flour and parm cheese.

Current Favorite Favorite: Poetry quotes. That would be, lines FROM poems and words written ABOUT poems.

Current Wishlist: Spring clothes

Current Needs: Dental work, as always.

Current Triumph(s): Winning second place in a poetry contest, finding a doctor I am happy with, completing my 40 day book fast

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Money, as always.

Current Celebrity Crush: eh

Current Indulgence: Planning our first family vacation with part of our tax return money.

Current Mood: Stable. At last.

Current #1 Blessing: Leila and Cat driving up today. I feel refreshed just looking forward to it.

Current Slang or Saying: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Current Outfit: dark blue jeans and a mauve/cream top.

Current Excitement: Leila and Cat being here today, vacationing in May

Current Link(s): The Church You Know (the tithing one is my fave) and World-Wide Labyrinth Locator (see if there is one near you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies